Greenwood Park Board of Directors
What We Do
The Greenwood Park Board of directors is a group of 6 current home owners who are elected by the members of the HOA at an annual meeting. They serve a three year term and the terms are staggered so no more than 2 directors are new at any one time. They meet every other month to review and conduct the business of the HOA. They are charged with performing the duties and responsibilities spelled out in the HOA CC&Rs, By-Laws, and Rules and Regulations.
Please consider participating in the Homeowners Association by running for one of the open positions at an annual meeting.
- Contact the Board of Directors
- President - Gary Long (2017-2022)
- Vice President - Joan Voorheis (2019-2021)
- Maintenance - Bob Gardner (2018-2020)
- Treasurer - Irene Thomas (2019-2021)
- Secretary - Bonnie Orban (2017-2022)
- Member at Large - Mirran Rajcic (2019-2021)
The HOA is currently managed by Port Gardner Property Management. Their duties are to keep the books of the HOA, make payments as necessary to our vendors, contract work that needs to be done on the property, send out bills for annual dues and follow up with home owners who are delinquent, and make regular inspections of the property to ensure our contractors and home owners are performing as spelled out in our CC&Rs and Rules and Regulations.